This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) sets out how Antares Defense LLC. (collectively referred to in this document as “we” “our” or “us”) protects the privacy of your personal information. We have made this detailed document to explain how we collect information from you, what information we collect, how we use the information and how we protect your information. We will not for any reason trade or sell your information to any third party for any commercial use or purpose.
Information Collection and Use – We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our educational Service to you. In connection with accessing our Services, we may collect information from you which can be used to identify you (“Personal Information”), We collect information when you contact us, make a donation to us, call us for support, or give us feedback. To contact us or donate through our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Payment information (through our third-party payment processors: PayPal)
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Usage Data – We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Location Data – We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
- To provide you with access to our platform
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service to you
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure for Law Enforcement – Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
How we protect your information – Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all payment information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Children’s Privacy – Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Contact Us – If you would like to contact us you can do so through our contact page.